The Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service is for patients across Wales who are unable for medical reasons, to make their own way to and from their hospital appointments.
It is a vital resource to help those patients who need and rely on it and it should not be used as a method of getting to appointments unless deemed eligible to do so.
For patients who are found non-eligible through our eligibility process there are some options to consider below for alternative means of transport;
Have you considered any of the following options to get to your appointment:
- Asking family or friends if they can take you?
- Have you looked to see if are able to book a Fflecsi bus journey?
- Click here to visit Contact my Health Journey
- If you need assistance travelling to an appointment in the Aneurin Bevan health board area then you can click here to source other transport options that may be able to get you to your appointment’
- Using public transport? (You may be able to claim back the costs from your local health board)
- Do you currently receive Personal Independence Payments(PIP) or have use of a mobility car? If so this is intended to be used to help you travel to any appointments.
- Type in your Postcode in the box below to find a list of alternative transport providers in your area