The Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service is for patients across Wales who are unable for medical reasons, to make their own way to and from their hospital appointments.
It is a vital resource to help those patients who need and rely on it and it should not be used as a method of getting to appointments unless deemed eligible to do so.
For patients who are found non-eligible through our eligibility process there are some options to consider below for alternative means of transport;
Have you considered any of the following options to get to your appointment:
- Asking family or friends if they can take you?
- Have you looked to see if are able to book a Fflecsi bus journey?
- Click here to visit Contact my Health Journey
- Using public transport? (You may be able to claim back the costs from your local health board)
- Do you currently receive Personal Independence Payments(PIP) or have use of a mobility car? If so this is intended to be used to help you travel to any appointments.
- Type in your Postcode in the box below to find a list of alternative transport providers in your area